Studies have proven that your smile is one of the first thing that people notice about you. A healthy and pleasant smile can help give you a better personality. Just like there are various cosmetic facial treatment options available to help you make your face look younger, brighter and more radiant, there is a whole line of dentistry that offers superior cosmetic results to give you the million dollar smile that you deserve!
Cosmetic dentistry has a very broad scope. It can include procedures done to a single tooth or your entire set of teeth, based on your requirements. Cosmetic dentistry not only enhances your smiles in terms of looks alone; it also helps restore the equilibrium in the form and function of your teeth, so that you not only look better, but are also able to chew better and articulate better.
Would you feel better if you could close the gaps between your teeth, or if your teeth were a shade whiter? Are you conscious of too much of your gums showing when you smile? Are your teeth stained, chipped off or having a bad shape? So, if you feel there is anything that you would like to change about your smile, you should go and see a cosmetic dentist.
The Maxfac Clinic provides the following options for cosmetic dental treatment in Grant Road, Mumbai:
1. Dental whitening
2. Veneers and Laminates
3. Gum depigmentation
4. Gummy smile correction
5. Natural tooth like dental crowns
6. Cosmetic tooth replacements
7. Cosmetic closure of gaps in the teeth
8. Teeth alignment
9. Dental jewellery
The top five things you need to look out for in a dental clinic for cosmetic treatments are:
1. Cosmetic dentistry requires a lot of analysis of your face and oral cavity. A good cosmetic dentist will give as much importance to the function as to the aesthetics. The smile designing should also take your gums and jaw bone into consideration. ‘Practice makes you perfect’ is applicable here as well. A qualified dentist who has a good amount of experience and continues to update his/her knowledge and skills will be the best choice.
2. A hygienic and comfortable clinic and well trained support staff are an absolute must. Cosmetic procedures are time consuming and it helps if the clinic makes the experience comfortable. The assisting staff also plays a major role in helping the dentist deliver his/her best.
3. The treatment should be as conservative as is possible. To save what is existing is always as important as replacing what has been lost. If a tooth can be satisfactorily restored with a partial coverage restoration, a full coverage restoration should be avoided.
4. The dentist should have great lab support to do justice to his/her hard work. Lab work forms a major component of cosmetic dentistry, as it is the lab that fabricates all the crowns, bridges and appliances. The latest technology has made it possible to have hassle free dental impressions with the help of state of the art intra-oral scanning machines. Also available now are CAD-CAM milled restorations that are far more superior and accurate than the previously available restorations.
5. Cosmetic dental treatments need a lot of good care and maintenance for you to be able to show off your new smile. Your dentist should teach you how to brush correctly, floss correctly in order to maintain the results. You should be advised on the use of any additional interdental aids that you may require.
If your next question is “Is there a dental clinic near me that can give me great cosmetic results?” look no further…. to know more about Smile designing and cosmetic dental procedures feel free to visit our doctors at The Maxfac Clinic. We provide quality cosmetic dental treatment in Grant Road, Mumbai.
Copyright @2020 The Maxfac Clinic